Pages

Social2

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Holiday Style ft. Target & Kate Spade

holiday dress

Kate Spade Glitter Initial clutch



Green Dress // OTK Boots // Versace Sunglasses // Kate Spade Evening Belles Initial Clutch (Sold Out) - SIMILAR HERE // Oversized Cardigan // Rhinestone Necklace (Old) - SIMILAR HERE

The good thing about living in the South is that you are free to rock a cute holiday dress without freezing your butt off!  When we lived up near NYC I dreaded the holidays because I am always cold anyway so I really hated freezing in dresses. Now I love the fact that I can wear just about anything on holidays.  Although, this year has been exceptionally warm ...even for Georgia.  Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are supposed to have temps near 70! INSANE! 

I was planning to wear this dress with a cute leather jacket on top but Im sure I wont need a jacket if the forecast is correct.  I snagged this adorable lace dress from Target and it was the perfect find.  I'm super short ....5'1" to be exact so it's really hard to find short dresses that hit above the knee.  This one is a size XS and leaves a good few inches above the knee which I love!  I paired it with my Steve Madden OTKs....which are a dupe of these designer Stuart Weitzman ones and just as cute! 

My clutch is from Kate Spade and was originally around $400 but I got it during one of the 70% sales so you do the math! Because it's so sparkly it's the perfect little bag to take to holiday parties or even on a date night! One of my favorite parts about this outfit is my necklace.....super sparkly and it can dress up any outfit but also works for casual looks too.  The only thing is the stones have a tendency to flip around easily/  I actually found an almost identical one at J.Crew in store not online and I tried it on and it actually lays flat without moving around so I may have to head back to J.Crew to snag that one!

Shop The Post:




No comments:

Post a Comment