Pages

Social2

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Lace Up Sweaters & GearBest

Tie-Up Sweater

Lace-Up Jumper

Tie-Up Sweater

Lace Up Sweater (Similar Here)// Leather Bag - (Similar Here) // Ripped Jeans // Versace Sunnies
H&M Fringe Boots - (Similar Here) // Beanie Hat - (Similar Here)

Have ya'll ever heard of GearBest?  So a few weeks ago they reached out to me to collaborate.......and I had never heard of them but so far I love what I see.  Their platform is very similar to that of Amazon where you can buy home goods, electronics.....and now apparel!

Their apparel section has tons of cute stylish pieces for both Men and Women!  I just received this gorgeous chunky knit Lace Up Sweater and it's a perfect fall/winter piece! They also have a similar one HERE and HERE.  It's super warm and the oatmeal color pairs perfect with just about everything!

Shop The Post:





**Thank you to GearBest for sponsoring this post!**

No comments:

Post a Comment