Pages

Social2

Friday, December 16, 2016

Ruffles & Fur - ROMWE

Romwe Ruffle top

http://www.romwe.com/?utm_source=ericavalentin.com&utm_medium=blogger&url_from=ericavalentin


Victorian Ruffle Top Romwe
How is Christmas next Sunday guys??? WTH?  I'm scrambling to shop, cook, do ETSY orders and still keep my blog up......my head is spinning!

But on a fashion-related note....how cute is this Ruffle Top from ROMWE??? I've seen a ton of these victorian-style ruffle neck blouses and I just had to try one.  I'm wearing a size small here however I must warn you it is a bit of a crop.......which is why I paired it with higher waisted jeans.  Right now it is sold out but there are several similar options HERE and HERE as well!


Shop The Post:





Linking Up With:

Style Elixir // A Little Bit of Everything // Mix Match Fashion //  Living in Color // Curly Crafty Mom // Sincerely JennaMarie //

**Thank you to ROMWE for sponsoring this post**

No comments:

Post a Comment