Pages

Social2

Monday, October 31, 2016

Fall Neutrals featuring Zaful!










Felt Floppy Hat (Similar Here) // Black Skinny Jeans // Over the Knee Boots // Button Down Top
Gray Tote Bag

How many of you are super obsessed with floppy hats? I know I am! This hat is one of my faves right now and it's from ZAFUL.  If you've never heard of ZAFUL you need to check them out because they offer tons of designer dupes and looks for a lot less! This Floppy Hat is nearly identical to the Leith one from Nordstrom but a fraction of the cost......how can you pass up such a great deal! It even comes in several colors so I had to snag the tan one too!

I also wanted to share one of my favorite tops right now is this button down from Buckle! I'm so obsessed with it.  It's something I never would have picked but of of the employees suggested it and I fell in love with it.  The back is so fun and flirty when you walk and can be worn open or tied!

Hope you all have a Happy Halloween tonight with lots of candy and If you like this look stay tuned for more featuring some of the other new pieces I got from ZAFUL!

Shop The Post:


No comments:

Post a Comment