Pages

Social2

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

I Finally Got on the Jumpsuit Trend......


Hey ladies! I tried getting this post up yesterday but life happens......and I just could not get on the computer. Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! We finally got somewhat of a cool day here in GA on Saturday.  Like 80 degrees cool.  But at least it wasn't 100 degrees! So we spent the day on the boat with my in-laws......then I spent Sunday putting up our Halloween decorations!  All-in-all great weekend!




Plum Jumpsuit

Burgundy Choker //  Charming Charlie Colored Stone Bracelet (similar here) //
Versace Cat-Eye Sunglasses // Charming Charlie Gold Cuff Bangle (similar) //

Anywho on to the outfit deets!  Just like all other trends I was way late getting on the jumpsuit trend but I seriously love this one.  This one is a lovely plum color which is perfect for fall but it also comes in black.  It's a super soft jersey tee material and can be dressed up with heels or worn with sneakers and a cute jean jacket!  What's the best part?  It's originally only $17.99 at H&M and now on sale for only $9.99! I may just have to go get the black one too for that price!

Shop The Post:

No comments:

Post a Comment