Pages

Social2

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

I VOTE - for FASHION!

zaful floppy hat


Call me insensitive but I won't bring you a post today about how I'm disappointed or stressed because quite frankly.......I don't care to share my political opinions or choices.  I've seen too many friendships and family relationships destroyed recently so I'm keeping quiet on this one.  Let me also remind you that God is in control and knew the outcomes of this election way before it was decided so we need to just trust in that!

I will however bring you a cute outfit post! I VOTE fashion all day every day!


black and white blanket scarf

micheal kors bag

loft boots





Felt Floppy Hat - (Similar Here) // Gray Jeans (Similar Here) // Over the Knee Boots // Blanket Scarf - (Similar Here) // Gray Tote Bag // Versace Glasses

It finally finally finally feels like fall here in Georgia .....like mid to upper 60's fall which is heavenly.  This shoot was a couple of weeks ago and it was still in the 80's hence the sleeveless top! But now that we finally have some cooler weather I've been able to wear my sweaters and scarves without dying!

My floppy hat is the same one I was wearing in my previous post and is from ZAFUL and is similar to the Leith Felt Floppy Hat from Nordstrom! The Boots are one of my favorite pairs of OTK'S and they are from Loft.  You can purchase them HERE.  I also have the same ones in a camel color as well!

Shop The Post


No comments:

Post a Comment