Pages

Social2

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Black on Black - Over the Knee Boots


Steve Madden 'Gorgeous' Over the Knee Boots
Fieldcrest Wood Watch - Zebrawood and Maple


Stitch Fix Fringe Bag

Black Over the Knee Boots, similar HERE // Shoulder Cutout Top // Versace Sunglasses // Black Skinny Jeans, similar HERE // Fringe Bag, designer version HERE // Jord Wood Watch

Who doesn't like black on black??? I'm so feeling black on black lately.  OTK's with faux leather leggings are one of my favorite looks right now.  Here I paired my black Steve Madden Over the Knee Boots with an amazing pair of  Black Jeans I got in my September Stitch Fix.  I also have these boots in taupe and they are both amazing. These boots are a dupe of the Stuart Weitzman 'Highland' OTK's but much more affordable.  I definitely plan to invest in a pair of Stuart Weitztman boots but the Steve Madden's are amazing and I was able to walk in them for a long time so they are quite comfy.  I would suggest going up a half size if you buy them because they do run small.  I usually wear a 5.5 in shoes and I purchased a 6 which is perfect!

My Watch is from Jord Wood Watches and it is absolutely gorgeous! Mine is the Fieldcrest Series Watch in Zebrawood & Maple and you can still purchase my exact one HERE. I posted about it HERE but if you missed the giveaway you can always check them out here! This watch is lovely for fall.  The wood is dark and earthy and goes with just about any outfit!

I also got that lovely Mustard/Camel-Colored fringe bag in the same Sept. Stitch Fix.  That is another dupe of the Chloe Hudson Mini Fringe Bag which you all know that I am OBSESSED with.  The color looks like a mustard color in photos but in person (IMO) it's somewhere between mustard and camel.....but gorgeous all the same!

Shop The Post:

No comments:

Post a Comment