Pages

Social2

Monday, October 10, 2016

5 Must-Have Jackets for Fall





Guys it's Monday......but the working part of the day is over...Thank God!  I'm already ready for Friday........then again I'm always ready for the weekend!


Anyway, when it comes to fall fashion, I am a huge fan of outerwear...probably because I am always cold!  In my office it is freezing and I can literally go the entire day with my coat on so today I'm showing you 5 must-have jackets for fall.  Some could also work for winter or other seasons if layered properly and depending on where you live.  I'm going to show you some splurge picks as well as a few more wallet-friendly options!





The Utility Jacket
SPLURGE: Pendleton Bachelor Fur Trim Coat // STEAL:  Celebrity Pink Faux Fur Utility Coat

So I'm starting off with my absolute favorite coat EVER.  The Utility Coat ....preferably with a fur-lines hood!  This is a coat you are seeing everywhere in the last few years and can be found in any store.  You may also see it called an "Anorak Coat".  The olive green seems to be the most popular and is also my favorite for this jacket style.  The one I'm wearing above I just purchased from LOFT using their 60% off sale for cardholders.  Plus I combined it with $20 in Loft Rewards I had! SCORE!!!!  A great mid-range option would be THIS ONE from Buckle!  Buckle also carries one HERE by Steve Madden and another ever greater steal HERE for only $46

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Trench Coat



SPLURGE:  Burberry London // STEAL:  London Fog Double-Breasted Coat

Every classy girl NEEDS to have a cute Trench Coat in her closet.  This is a versatile piece that is not just for fall.  It works for every season especially if you purchase on in a classic tan color.  If money is no issue then you cannot go wrong with any of Burberry's gorgeous coats! London Fog is also a top contender and a little more budget-friendly!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Skirt Coat

SPLURGE:  Moschino Caution Coat // STEAL:  Joe Browns Favorite Coat

I absolutely adore this type of coat.  I do not own one but I have been shopping around and I have my eye on a few.  This coat is very similar to a pea coat or even a trench but the major difference is that it flares out at the waist.  There is something so elegant about this coat and it looks lovely with skirts and dresses especially during the holiday season!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Moto Jacket
SPLURGE:  Wilsons Leather Moto Jacket // STEAL:  Urban Republic Moto Jacket

If you have a bit of an edgy side this is THE perfect jacket for you.  You have probably seen them on every fashion bloggers IG profile at some point this year and thats because they are so HOT right now.  You can find them in almost every color and at every price point.  You can splurge on genuine leather or even go for faux leather or a heavy denim.  There's also a cute one HERE from Nordstrom that runs around $100 if you're looking for a mid-range price point! The possibilities are endless!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Classic Jean Jacket


SPLURGE:  Armani Jean Jacket // STEAL:  Prana Jean Jacket

The Jean Jacket is a classic and will probably never go out of style.  It literally goes with EVERYTHING!  It can be styled with a casual look or worn over your favorite dress for an evening out.  There are no limits with jean jackets.  They are also great this time of year when its not too cold yet but you still need a lightweight jacket.



I hope you all enjoyed my suggestions for trendy fall outerwear.  I was going to include the bomber jacket too but I still haven't gotten into this trend quite yet .....I'm sure I will though......a few months late as always!


Linking Up With:
Sincerely Jenna Marie // Pink Sole // Not Dead Yet Style // Claire Justine // StyleNudge // Her Heartland and Soul
Elegantly Fashionable //




No comments:

Post a Comment