Pages

Social2

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Minimal Fall Look - Plum Cardigan & Ripped Jeans

Stitch Fix Plum Cardigan & Black Tee

Two blog posts in one day?  I'm on fire today! Actually I'm not........but I am feeling a little productive so hey why not!  By the way it is still deathly hot in Atlanta which has made it somewhat difficult to shoot fall looks.  These photos were taken in 95 degrees with humidity so my hair was not happy about that! Because of the heat I decided to go minimal on the accessories with this look too.

My plum cardigan and black tee are both super soft and slinky.  I love the color of the cardigan and the cut is really nice because it has slits down the side which I love.  Both came in my September Stitch Fix....and I happened to keep everything they sent because it was all AMAZING! If you are not familiar with Stitch Fix it is a monthly styling service where they send you clothing based on your taste and suggestions you give them and you only pay for what you keep.  You pay a monthly styling fee of $20 but that $20 does go towards your items if you decide to keep anything.  You also get 25% off if you keep everything.  Because I did keep everything I got this month I got a great deal.  I plan on posting the other items in a later post though.  If you are interested in signing up for Stitch Fix you can click on the link below!





Coach Bag & Ripped Jeans

H&M Black Fringe Booties

Fall Fashion Minimal Layers

Erica Valentin Blog Fall Look

Coach Cross-Body Styled with Ripped Jeans

Cardigan (Similar) // Black Tee (Similar) // Black Fringe Boots (Similar) // Ripped Jeans
Coach Cross-Body Bag (Similar) // Versace Sunglasses

I paired the tee and cardigan with a pair of black fringe boots I got last year from H&M, Ripped Jeans from Buckle & a cross-body bag from Coach.  The boots are a dupe of these YSL Boots, but I linked a similar pair above and below that are at a much lower price.  The cross-body bag is actually from their men's line but it's perfect and I love it.  This is one of my every day go-to bags since it's such good quality and stands up really well to every day wear and tear!

I hope you enjoyed this simple fall look!

Shop The Post:
Linking Up With:

Style Elixir // Sincerely JennaMarie // Fizz and Frosting // Not Dead Yet Style // Pink Sole
Claire Justine // Style Nudge // The Fashionista Momma // Posh Classy Mom // Elegance and Mommyhood
JoLynne Shane // Life in the Fash Lane //


No comments:

Post a Comment