Pages

Social2

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Early Christmas Decorating - CHECK!


Call me crazy but yes I start decorating for Christmas the day after Halloween.  Typically I don't do "fall themed" décor.  I like to celebrate holidays 2 months at a time anyway so I usually start Halloween decorating in September and Christmas in November.....that way you get to enjoy each holiday a bit longer.

Right now I have about 90% of my Christmas décor up.  The only thing left really is my larger Christmas Tree and a few small things.  I love putting my Christmas décor up early because theres nothing like having Thanksgiving dinner and getting that warm fuzzy feeling from all your Holiday goodies surrounding you and seeing your little ones light up because they know what's coming!


cheap holiday decorations

Fill an old vase with fake snow, pinecones and ornaments for a lovely festive centerpiece.  For a little added sparkle you can even throw in some battery operated LED lights!

holiday christmas throw pillows

The faux fur throw pillows I found in the target dollar section this year for only $5 each and the Christmas truck pillow is from Hobby Lobby.





This is the coffee table and Sofa in our sunroom.  This was an easy décor I just threw together by throwing some ornaments and LED lights into an apothecary jar.  The little wood tray was from the target dollar section this year and was only $3.  I put a few ornaments in the tray along with some pinecones.  Underneath was an old burlap runner that I cut the ruffled edge off and I laid out a red & black plaid kitchen towel (also from the target dollar section) on top!

Hope you enjoyed some of my holiday décor and I plan to bring you a few more pieces as the month goes on!

Shop This Post:

1. Merry & Bright Sign ($3) - Target Dollar Section - Not listed online
2. Gem Bow Candle Pedestal - Bath and Body Works
3. Ceramic Fragrance Warmer - Bath and Body Works
5.  Christmas Truck Pillow - Hobby Lobby - Not listed online
6.  Brown Faux Fur Pillows ($5)- Target Dollar Section - Not listed online
7. Wood Mirrored Tray ($3)- Target Dollar Section - Not listed online
8. Himmene Sleeper Sofa - Ikea


No comments:

Post a Comment