Pages

Social2

Monday, November 14, 2016

Cold Shoulder Top & OTKs

Cat's Eye sunglass versace

Happy Monday ladies...I'm back in my office after 4 days off....and feeling a little blah! After all who wants to go back to work after having nearly a week off right?  At least I have 5 days off for Thanksgiving! Hooray!

steve madded over the knee boots

Michael Kors Gray Tote

Aren't these wooden earrings fantastic?!?!?  I got them at the Kioskos de Luquillo in Puerto Rico (so I couldn't link them)....which is a little strip of shops and small food vendors near Luquillo Beach.  There is no website for them but if you ever travel to the island it's definitely a must visit for yummy fried foods and handmade gifts!



Over The Knee Boots // Cold-Shoulder Top // White Jeans // Sunglasses // Michael Kors Tote Bag

I posted this look on IG a few weeks ago and yesterday! My cold-should top is available HERE and is from Target and they have several other colors too! The jeans are KanCan from Buckle which is one of my favorite brands because they don't lose their shape as you wear them and you can't beat the price! They are very stretchy but not quite a jegging so I usually size down!  My bag is from Michael Kors and was a gift from the hubby a few years ago but you can still get the same bag online HERE!

Hope you ladies are all enjoying the start of your week...........and hopefully Thanksgiving gets here fast because I need some more time off!

Shop The Post:




Linking Up With:
Sincerely JennaMarie // Fizz & Frosting // Elegantly Fashionable // Not Dead Yet Style // Style Nudge // Claire Justine // Pink Sole // Still Being Molly // Style Elixir // Myriad Musings // Walking in Memphis in High Heels // I Do DeClaire //
Sincerely Paula //

Photo Credit:  J Nelly Photography



1 comment:

  1. Great post much appreciate the time you took to write this.

    ReplyDelete