Pages

Social2

Monday, March 6, 2017

Full Embroidered Skirt Look

Shein Mini Skirt with Embroidery

Hey lovelies....sorry I've been totally MIA.  I've been super slammed with my day job and camera issues to boot but thankfully I'm back and I should have a more consistent posting schedule now!

Mini Skirt & Jules Smith Cuff Bangle from Rocksbox

Embroidered Mini Skirt Shein

Embroidered Mini Skirt Shein

Embroidered Skirt:  SheIn | Sunglasses:  BP Nordstrom (only $12!!!) | Block Heels:  LOFT Last Season (Similar Here & Here) | Blouse:  LOFT (40% Off!!!)| Earrings:  Kendra Scott via RocksBox | Bracelet:  Jules Smith via RocksBox | Cross-Body Bag:  Charming Charlie (Similar Here)

Anyway last post I showed you a few embroidered skirts and here's one of them.  This one is from SheIn and fits like a glove.  It does run a bit small.  I'm usually 24 in Jeans and XS-S in skirts.  I actually got both the small and medium because I was unsure on the sizing.  The Medium was a tad big so I stuck with the Small for this design.  If you happen to get the other style (from Goodnight Macroon) definitely size up because that one runs small and I took a Medium in that style.

Embroidered Skirts are so gorgeous and can work for any season depending on how you style them and you all know embroidered anything is huge this season so you need to snag one of these skirts while you can!

Shop the Post:



Linking Up With:
Sincerely JennaMarie // By Lauren M // Pink Sole // Claire Justine // Not Dead Yet Style //  Style Nudge // I Do DeClaire // Walking in Memphis in High Heels // 

**Thank you to SheIn for Sponsoring this post!!! All opinions are my own!**

No comments:

Post a Comment