Pages

Social2

Monday, April 10, 2017

Palm Print Romper via the LUVIT APP

Palm Print Romper via the Luvit App

Have ya'll heard of the new Luvit App??? Remember I talked about this app HERE back in January?  Well today I'm showing you the cutest Palm Print Romper I got via this very app.

If you haven't downloaded it already you can get it HERE or just search LUVIT via the App Store!  Luvit features a curated shopping list tailored just to your style and you even get cash back on every purchase!  Who doesn't want to earn money every time they shop?
  • With LuvIt you can create a style network, shop and discover trending brands, and collect cash back on every purchase
  • LuvIt gives you cash back every time you buy a product and every time you inspire someone else to shop. Yes. You earn real money when someone on your network buys a product you Luv'd or shared.
  • At LuvIt you can find up and coming designers, modern brands, and trending products like this "product name" that just arrived this week.
  • Download LuvIt today and follow me (@MrsEricaValentin)

Palm Print Romper via the Luvit App

Palm Print Romper via the Luvit App

Palm Print Romper via the Luvit App

Palm Print Romper // Marc Fisher Wedges // Cuff Bracelet:  Jules Smith via Rocksbox // Layered Choker:  Bauble Bar // Fringe Bag:  Similar HERE // Versace Sunnies 

My Palm Print Romper is by Eleven Paris. It arrived super quick after I ordered it from the app and it's so soft and comfy with the perfect summery Palm Print! This is definitely going to be one romper I live in all summer! I paired it with my favorite Marc Fisher Wedges and the best fringe bag ever that's a dupe of the Chloe Hudson bag!

The Romper is on major sale right now for $25 and if you purchase via the Luvit App you get cash back however I also gave you the link to get it on Shop Bop in case you can't find your size!

For reference I'm wearing the XS and I'm 5'1"

Shop the Post:






No comments:

Post a Comment