Pages

Social2

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Greek Pom Pom Lace-Up Sandals

Unless you live under a rock .......You have almost certainly see these fabulous lace-up Pom Pom Sandals floating around the Blogosphere and Instagram!

Greek Pom Pom Sandals



These trendy sandals hail from the Greek Isles and you can find lots of Greek Vendors selling the on ETSY but they are quite expensive IMO. I've been seriously dying to get my hands on a pair of these .....but I'm also super picky! IMO Some of them have just TOO MUCH going on ....Then I found these beauties on Red Dress Boutique....

Have Fun Camel Lace-Up Sandals


Red Dress Boutique Pom-Pom Sandals

They are the perfect amount of pom-poms....not too much not to little and I adore the little gold coins......but it would be just my luck that they are SOLD OUT! Figures! Then I found these other ones on SheIn and the price tag was even better.....


MultiColor Pom-Pom Ring Toe Lace-Up Sandals

She-In Pom Pom Sandals


Unfortunately I was so stuck on those little gold coins the first pair had that these ones went out the door too.....but being the DIY junkie that I am I knew I could probably make these easily and for the DIY price I could end up with more than one pair! 

So stay tuned because I will be posting an amazing DIY in a few days ....in the meantime check out all the links below for lots on pom pom sandals for any budget!

Shop Greek Pom-Pom Sandals


No comments:

Post a Comment